We have teamed up with the Richmond Olympic Oval to bring you a series of clinics to give you the tools and knowledge to keep your climbing polished through the off season. We will be offering a total of 6 clinics, and there will be something that caters to all levels. While your clinic will only run for 2 hours, we will have an assortment of food, beverages, live music and giveaways so plan to stick around before or after your clinic and connect with the community.
- There is a maximum of 8 participants per clinic.
- Rentals will be provided if needed.
- The clinics will run for 2 hours, the first will be allocated to instructional learning and the second hour will be designated for free climb to put what you have learned into practice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your clinic for check in and rentals.
* There will be an allotted 15 minute break between sessions to allow our team to catch a breath and facilitate clinic handover
Set 1 - 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Set 2 - 8:45pm - 10:45pm
Beginner - Little to no climbing experience, emphasis on auto belay, bouldering and basic belaying
Intermediate - 5.9 - 5.10 climbers, you will be working on lead climbing techniques and efficiencies on the wall
Advanced - 5.10 - 5.11 climbers, you will be working on lead climbing techniques and efficiencies on overhung routes